The American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL) is hosting the 2021 Conference on July 11 – 14, 2021. The event is set to take place at the Gaylord National Harbor, part of the Washington, D.C. waterfront.
Conference themes include efforts to:
- Advance healthy equity and eliminate racial and ethnic disparities
- Promote caregiver mental health and wellbeing and foster resilience
- Equip nurses to lead well in the new environment
- Translate creative adaptations and innovations into enduring practices
- Abstract submission will be available until Dec. 1, 2020
- Registration will begin March 8, 2021